Monday 13 October 2008

Sony Fontopia MDR-ED21LP in-ear headphones review.



Brilliant headphones!


I must have freakishly-shaped ears as I cannot get along with any others...the flat type just fall out of my left ear...don't ask why. I think I have handsome, perfectly formed ears (small, but beautifully formed...I DID play second row in the school rugby team for 9 years...BUT I DIGRESS!) but for some reason these are the only set I've ever used that will stay in...even when walking or running.


I've had the same pair for 9 years now! Don't worry-I do clean them, which, incidentally, is very easy to do.


They are a nice smooth shape which feels unnoticable in the ear.


If you ever lose sound in an ear you might try pulling off the cover and soldering (or getting someone to solder) the two contacts. The flexible cover simply clips back on. Mine did go in one earpiece but that was after 8 YEARS! Reliability isn't an issue, then.


Sound is bassy and with mp3 players' equalizers you can tweak away anyhow.


I use mine to listen to DVD films also. Better than the full ear Technics I was using....GET SOME!

Reviewed by Mark Woods, 2008. LordBeanpod@GMail.com


sony,ear canal,in ear,in-ear,earbud,ear-bud,sound,audio,bass,treble,mp3,music,film,gaming,plastic,headphone,headset,listening


No comments: